Saturday, March 29, 2014

HOT!!

www.rakishadellis.com is a great new site i put my very all in its still being constructed and new things are happening everyday. As I was in my open mic women session last night I learned so much about the women there that I thought I already knew. It's so Cliche but you never know what is happening in someone's life. Be careful how you judge, talk about or let your negative attitude come through, someone right next to you can need your testimony to strive another day. Love everyone make your wrongs right, APOLOGIZE when you can. It's nothing wrong with admitting I am wrong, and let it be!!!! Nothing that God wants to happen can be severed by manly intentions. Love yourself with all of your existence  NO MATTER WHAT!!!! More fashion finds are coming stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment